[Fedora-directory-users] Virtual DIT views vs hierarchical DIT

Pete Rowley pete at openrowley.com
Fri Jun 24 19:58:26 UTC 2005

Which sounds like a nice enhancement, redirect non-view entry creation to
some other part of the dit :)  I think it is only the creation case that
really matters - clients that just do modify ops are much more likely to use
the dn of the returned entry than to try to construct one (apps that do that
would be very broken in any case).