[Fedora-directory-users] Admin Server on Centos 4.1

Rob Crittenden rcritten at redhat.com
Tue Jun 28 13:30:15 UTC 2005

Take a look at /opt/fedora-ds/admin-serv/logs/error. It may give you a
better idea what is wrong.

My guess is that the JRE didn't get setup properly so it can't load
libjvm.so (it may say something about NSServletPlugin.so, same thing).

You can look at /opt/fedora-ds/bin/https/bin/start-jvm for how the
JRE/JDK paths are configured.

rob