[Fedora-directory-users] pass thru authentication

Rich Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Thu Nov 3 14:17:32 UTC 2005

We have a PAM pass thru plugin that allows you to pass through the
authentication request from FDS to PAM, and then to kerberos or whatever
you want.  We use this internally to allow LDAP clients that can only do
simple BIND to use their Kerberos password.  It's not compiled or
enabled by default, but it's pretty simple to do so.
http://cvs.fedora.redhat.com/viewcvs/ldapserver/ldap/servers/plugins/pam_passthru/?root=dirsec