[Fedora-directory-users] Re: help for building FDS

Chen Shaopeng chen_shaopeng at idsignet.com
Mon Nov 7 02:05:38 UTC 2005

speedy zinc wrote:
> Sorry, this is an old issue. Has anyone succeeded in
> building the server on Ubuntu 5.10?
>
> I'd appreciate if someone can share some experience.

I just upgraded my workstation from Ubuntu 5.04 to 5.10
over the weekend, and it's building fine, but I'm using
gcc 3.4 (not 4.0 as you have reported earlier).

You might want to downgrade to gcc 3.4 to build it. Some
modules use the command "cc", so you might have to create
a link from "cc" to your gcc command.

The whole thing builds just fine, assuming that you have
all the req devel packages installed.

csp
--
Chen Shaopeng