[Fedora-directory-users] question about schema file keywords

speedy zinc speedy_zinc at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 7 06:54:23 UTC 2005

I'm trying to define a schema that is a little more
complicated than the hello-world-equivalent, but I'd
like to know the real meaning of some keywords I
found:

NO-USER-MODIFICATION : does this mean that "self"
can't
change the value of this atttribute?

USAGE : what's that exactly? I saw something like
"USAGE directoryOperation", what's that for? What are
other usage possible?

SINGLE-VALUE : does it mean that any attribute which
does
not have this specifie is a multi-value attribute?

STRUCTURAL : not sure I understand the real meaning of
this one.

There are probably more, but these are the ones
commonly found.

thanks

sz