[Fedora-directory-users] more than one base domain?

speedy zinc speedy_zinc at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 10 15:33:50 UTC 2005

--- David Boreham wrote:

> >on the same directory, and then search through
> >
> >ldapsearch -b "dc=alpha,dc=com" ...
> >
> >and
> >
> >ldapsearch -b "dc=beta,dc=com" ...
> >
> >The console does not seem to allow that. I wonder
> >though.

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/ag/7.1/entry_dist.html#17930

Ah ok, so it's done from the configuration tab, I was
trying to do this in the directory tab.

Ok, now that I've created a second root suffix, how
do I manage it? The directory tab only shows the
first suffix.

I created a new root suffix "dc=alpha,dc=com", with a
database named alpha, and checked the option to add
associate database.

But from the console, I can't seem to be able to do
anything with it.

thanks

sz