[Fedora-directory-users] help with memory corruption

Chen Shaopeng chen_shaopeng at idsignet.com
Fri Nov 11 04:18:31 UTC 2005

speedy zinc wrote:

> *** glibc detected *** malloc(): memory corruption:
> 0x08176080 ***
> slapd-neo/start-slapd: line 33:  7560 Aborted
>        ./ns-slapd -D /opt/fedora-ds/slapd-neo -i
> /opt/fedora-ds/slapd-neo/logs/pid -w $STARTPIDFILE
> "$@"

Hmm, not sure if this is the same problem, but it looks
very similar.

Take a look at your dse.ldif, and see if you have any plugin
config which points to a non-existing .so file.

I had a similar problem some time ago, when I moved my plugin
.so file to another location, and forgot to update the
dse.ldif file.

csp
--
Chen Shaopeng