[Fedora-directory-users] Second Try:

Daniel Shackelford dshackel at arbor.edu
Mon Nov 14 13:37:44 UTC 2005

I sent this earlier to the list, but it seemed to have been lost amidst
the setup/compile/authentication questions:

Hello All.

I have successfully setup Directory Server on FC4 and am
replicating/syncing with our Active Directory Domain.  No problems
there.  What I would like to know is if there is a way to replicate more
attributes of the users, or extent the ntUser part of the schema and
have those changes also replicated.  We use the employeeID attribute in
AD, and I would like to replicate that to DS.  Anybody know if there is
a way to configure what attributes are replicated?  Obviously in a DS
=>DS replication environment, all attributes will be replicated, but
what about DS =>AD?

Anyone have any experience in this area?

--
Daniel Shackelford
Systems Administrator

"For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many"
Mark 10:45