[Fedora-directory-users] help with memory corruption

David Boreham david_list at boreham.org
Tue Nov 15 01:34:08 UTC 2005

>That was the problem, I had put the example plugin in,
>and remove the folder when my eclipse hangs and
>refuses
>to start.

Hmm. We shouldn't be aborting with no error message when
a plugin .so file is missing : that's not right. I'm not sure if this
has always been broken (seems unlikely) or is some issue with
the underlying shared library opening code in NSPR that has
changed underneath us. Either way I think this should be fixed
sometime. Worst case we can stat the file first.