[Fedora-directory-users] Binary Download links borken on main site -- Any mirrors?

Mike Jackson mj at sci.fi
Mon Nov 21 19:53:06 UTC 2005

Richard Megginson wrote:

> Note that 1.0 is not yet fully baked - that's why we dropped the
> download links.  So if it works for you, that's great.  If not, we'd
> really like to find out how/where it doesn't work.

Well, I just built it and started it up on the laptop to see the new
features, etc. It's been running for 3 days now without a problem, but I
  haven't done any extensive testing. I even had it replicating with a
FDS 7.1 server in multi-master for a while, as I was writing the mmr.pl
script which is now found on the wiki.

>>  I ran into one small hiccup while the admin server was building,
>> where it refused to build with jdk1.5.0.
>

> What problems did you see?

I didn't record it, but iirc it said something about "enum" not working
the same (or at all) in 1.5.0...

--
mike