[Fedora-directory-users] Winsync Problem with NT4

Hartmut Wöhrle hartmut.woehrle at mail.pcom.de
Wed Nov 23 16:15:10 UTC 2005

Am Mittwoch, 23. November 2005 16:57 schrieb David Boreham:
> Hi, can you post the entire log segment where this shows up please ?
I have to setup the Loglevel to Replication to debug first... hope I can do it
tomorrow.

BTW. where can I set the loglevel for the usersync.log?
The wrapper.conf entries about loglevels just make the wrapper.log bigger and
more informative, but not the usersync.log

> Wrong password would just mean that the connection would fail. It
> wouldn't have any
> persistent effect.
Hmm, as I understand the "hardcoded" user at the PDC side is
cn=admin,ou=system
When I started the first time this user didn't exist - of security reasons our
Admin is called different (Superroot for example). Does this have any
effects?

> Anyway, the ldapmodify operation will be to the userpassword attribute
> on the ApacheDS root entry. I'll look that up and post the command...
Would be nice :)

And where is this ApacheDS? In the usual
C:\Program Files\Red Hat Directory Synchronization

> You shouldn't need to reinstall.
Ufff....

Thanks

    Hartmut Woehrle