[Fedora-directory-users] Creating Replication Agreements at the Command Line

Philip Lembo philip at lembobrothers.com
Sun Nov 27 07:41:44 UTC 2005

If anyone has successfully set up replication end-to-end (starting with
configuring the replicas and on to creating and enabling a replication
agreement) from the command line as opposed to using the GUI console,
I'd appreciate seeing any notes they may have on the subject. While the
Red Hat doc does a terrific job of covering replication (someone should
get a medal for the troubleshooting section ...), there's no discussion
there on how to administer this from the command line. For reliability
and efficiency reasons I've been doing more and more of my directory
management using command line tools, and would like to extend this into
replication management. Thanks in advance.

Phil Lembo