[Fedora-directory-users] Issues with SSL/Admin console

Brian Kosick Bkosick at mxlogic.com
Fri Oct 7 14:14:50 UTC 2005

Thanks Everyone,

I got it working.

ldapmodify was the right one, along with making a few modifications to
the enable_ssl and addrsa files.   For instance, the values for the cert
db's were all ready in there, as I had all ready had it enabled, and
getting the "Server-Cert" name right.

As for the windows issue, it was an issue with the jss3.jar/dll, I was
using jre 1.5.0_04.   I followed the instructions in the Windows Console
HOWTO, including DL'ing the additional files required for SSL, and no
luck, it kept dieing trying to make the SSL connection.   Right now, I
don't have enough time to try setting up Admin Console on Windows again.
I'll get back with the list when I have time to try again.

Thanks,
Brian