[Fedora-directory-users] windows sync problem

Jón Björn Njálsson jonbjorn at hi.is
Wed Oct 12 19:56:30 UTC 2005

Hi all.

I have managed to set up FDS with SSL and I am able to sync users from FDS
to windows 2003 AD, but I have a problem syncing groups. I have created a
group called staff but I am unable to sync that group. The error message I
get in the error log is :

 NSMMReplicationPlugin - agmt="cn=Active dir" (badabing:636):
windows_replay_update: failed to fetch local entry for add operatio
n dn="cn=rhi_staff,dc=rhi,dc=hi,dc=is"

Can anyone tell me what this error means and how to fix it ?

regards
Jon