[Fedora-directory-users] Aboout Winsync

joe joe at openpower.com.tw
Wed Oct 26 08:31:02 UTC 2005

Hi!

I followed the steps of Red Hat document to implement Windows 2000 sync
with FDS. After my "initial re-synchronization" process was done, I
checked my directory tree.

I saw some entries like "cn=Domain Admins, ou=People, dc=example,
dc=com", and it contained "Members/Static Group - uid=Administrator, ,
ou=People, dc=example, dc=com"

in its properties. But I could not find the real entry dn named
"uid=Administrator, , ou=People, dc=example, dc=com" in my ds tree. Is
it the correct result? Or I did

something wrong with configuration. Please tell me how to fix the
problem.  Thanks a lot.

Regards
Joe Yu