[Fedora-directory-users] Problem with solaris & FDS authentication

Tay, Gary Gary_Tay at platts.com
Thu Sep 1 01:49:19 UTC 2005

===
The system is using dhcp, btw.  Could that be the problem?
===
GT: I do not think it is logical to run an OpenSSH Server on a DHCP
Client with possibly varying IP address, please use Static IP.

==
I dont have SSD attributes.  99user.ldif is in the schema directory but
none of those attributes can be added in the properties of default
profile.
===
GT: Did you have 61DUAConfigFile.ldif and 62nisDomain.ldif added to
config/schema (and slapd restarted)? They provides all the required
attributes for DUAConfigProfile and nisDomain objects including SSD
(serviceSearchDescriptor). We try not to touch 99user.ldif and the
original 99user.ldif should have a file size of 1321.

-rw-------    1 nobody   nobody       1321 Jun  3 02:39 99user.ldif
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root         3624 Aug 29 02:17
61DUAConfigProfile.ldif
-rw-r--r--    1 root     root          264 Aug 29 02:53 62nisDomain.ldif

Gary