[Fedora-directory-users] Sync AD

Nabeel Moidu nabeelmoidu at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 15:38:50 UTC 2005

Dimitri
Can you tell us where u got stuck or what is the error.
For me the sync was pretty straight through except for
finding the passsync.msi file which was in the installation package
itself( i wasted a lot of time googling for it).
By the way i used the default windows administrator user and setup
the sync without the ssl stuff.
Regards
Nabeel