[Fedora-directory-users] Hide groups, GroupOfNames or GroupOfUniqueNames ?

mustang4 at free.fr mustang4 at free.fr
Thu Sep 22 14:29:34 UTC 2005

Hi all !

I actually test this great FD 7.1, and i have a question ;

In my database, i've groups define as ; ObjectClass = GroupOfName with attribute
name ; member = john.doe...
So, theses groups are not viewable by FD when i search a group for example...

I noticed that FD use ; ObjectClass = GroupOfUniqueNames with attribute name ;
uniqueMember = john.doe....

There 's a solution to configure FD to accept both of theses types ? Without
change ObjectClasses and attributes of all my database !...

Like mapping with OpenLDAP ;
map             objectClass groupOfNames groupOfUniqueNames
map             attribute member uniqueMember

Or another solution ?

Thanks

Yann