[Fedora-directory-users] How to migrate a server instance of NS directory 4.1 to FC ns directory 7.1?

Jet Young onetimealife at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 11:34:10 UTC 2005

Hi all:
 I used to have a server instance created by NS directory 4.1.And there were
many datas in the DB and personal schemas.The DB and the personal schemas
were backuped by copying the original db files. That is I have two original
server's configure files named "sldap_user_at.conf" and
"sladp_user_oc.conf", and I have some db files named "*.db2".
Now I want to create a new server in Fedora Directory 7.1 with these data.
But I found some problems.
1.In NS directory 4.1, I only need to copy those files to the relative
directory and everything will be ok. But now, I can't find any files named
"sldap_user_at.conf" or "sladp_user_oc.conf".
2.The DB used in Fedora Directory 7.1 is version 4, but the db files I
backuped is version 2. I don't know if they are compatible.
Anyone knows the answer,please feel free to contact with me. Many thanks to
all of you.
 Have a good day!