[Fedora-directory-users] Hostname does not match CN....

George Holbert gholbert at broadcom.com
Mon Apr 3 21:18:33 UTC 2006

> Uhm...I can try, but in that case, is it possible that I've a problem
> with replication ?

I don't think so.  I've noticed that replication agreements over SSL
don't seem to care about hostname / CN matching, although they do check
that the CA is trusted.  If I have the wrong impression on this, someone
please say so :).

In your replication agreements, you'd still want to use the
'nodo1.domain.example.com' or 'nodo2.domain.example.com' names, as
'ldap.domain.example.com' would obviously not be specific enough.