[Fedora-directory-users] evolutionperson.schema

John F. Godfrey, Pastor john at jlgodfrey.myrf.net
Tue Apr 18 17:49:29 UTC 2006

I've got 2 requests:

1. Anyone written a sysvinit script that works at starting slapd early
enough that it can be used for ldap authentication.  I'm running FC5,
and FDS 1.0.2.

2. Anyone converted evolutionperson.schema to ldif format?

Thanks a bunch!
john
--
John F. Godfrey, Pastor
Valley Christian Center, Hazelton, Idaho USA