[Fedora-directory-users] Centos with Fedora Directory Server

Hariharan R hariharan at lantana.cs.iitm.ernet.in
Thu Apr 20 12:06:42 UTC 2006

Hai,
  I have installed CentOS 4.3 in my system.

  I have two mode to boot my system,one is CentOS General mode and the
  other one is CentOS smp mode.

  Actually i want to test Fedora Directory Server 7.1 with CentOS SMP mode.

  Fedora Directory Server 7.1 is running perfectly in CentOS General mode.
  If i try to run the Fedora Directory Server 7.1 in CentOS4.3 SMP mode it
  was not running.That is, there is some problem in starting the Admin
  server.It seems to start the admin server but it is not actually.

  Is there is any option or suggestion to make Fedora Directory Server 7.1
  working in CentOS 4.3 SMP mode.

  Pls advice me.

---
Thanks,