[Fedora-directory-users] Bug in the console

Jeff Applewhite jeff.applewhite at motricity.com
Thu Apr 20 15:13:37 UTC 2006

Hi All,

There appears to be a bug in the console such that new schema changes do not
appear until the console is restarted.

Here's what I did -- you should be able to reproduce it.

Created a custom objectclass (a child of inetOrgPerson) and some custom
optional attributes associated with it, then tried to add the objectclass to
a user except the new custom objectclass does not appear in the scrollable
list when I go into advanced view and attempt to add it to the
abjectclasses.  Once I restart the console all is well.  Has anyone seen
this or similar problems before?

--
Jeff Applewhite
Systems Administration Lead
jeff.applewhite at motricity.com

NOTICE:  This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information of Motricity.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.