[Fedora-directory-users] Directory Server gateway over SSL

Jason Russler jrussler at helix.nih.gov
Mon Apr 24 15:46:46 UTC 2006

Hi all,
After sorting out my SSL problems for the admin server I've run into an
odd issue.  The Directory server gateway runs very slowly and misses
page items (images, form fields, etc):  the "Authentication" tab, for
instance, shows only the top menu bar and nothing else - the forms are
left out.  "Advanced Search" shows only the drop-down for "is, is not
etc...".  If I turn SSL off for the admin server and restart it, things
Not sure what could cause this.  The system is REH 3 with FDS 1.0.2.
Anyone else see this behavior?
-Jason