[Fedora-directory-users] Proxy Access to Directory

Jim Summers jsummers at bachman.cs.ou.edu
Wed Apr 26 19:03:39 UTC 2006

Hello List,

I just discovered that I can anonymously access my directory.  I have scoured
over some of the docs and haven't seen a definitive howto on disabling that
access.

Is this an ACI mis-configuration on my part?

I have looked and do see an "Enable anonymous access" ACI at both the
Netscaperoot and the my domain levels.  I am hesitant to remove them with out
knowing whether that is safe.  I would then in turn need to define ACI's for
the proxyDN?

Ideas / Suggestions?

TIA
--
Jim Summers
School of Computer Science-University of Oklahoma