[Fedora-directory-users] FDS Replication problem

jamsda jamsda_1 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 4 21:33:51 UTC 2006

Thanks for the response Mike!!

I attached dse.ldif.testhost1 and dse.ldif.testhost2.
One thing I already noticed after doing a diff is a
difference on "modifiersName" on testhost1:

modifiersName:
uid=admin,ou=administrators,ou=topologymanagement,o=netscaperoot

compared to "modifiersName" on testhost2:

modifiersName: cn=directory manager

Thanks,
Jim