[Fedora-directory-users] Help with the directory server locking up

Michael Thomsen mikerthomsen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 14:03:26 UTC 2006

NDS 6.11
Solars 9/05

The only patch that we have installed so far is the patch cluster for
Solaris 9 from Feb 3, 2006. It's not running replication and is being
used in basically a default installation sort of configuration. The
application that uses it is a simple Java client, nothing that should
be causing any problems. This is something new that has appeared out
of the blue.

Thanks,

Mike