[Fedora-directory-users] account expiration

Richard Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Wed Aug 23 13:54:20 UTC 2006

Mikael Kermorgant wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to set up an expiration policy on my server but I've not
> found any way of doing it in the docs.
> I'd like to define for each user an expiration date.
>
> Has someone on this list set up something similar ? If so, what
> attribute have you used ?
There is no account expiration, only password expiration.  I suppose you
could use password expiration with no user password change - that would
effectively lock out the user when their password expires.

One of our long time community members has written a design doc for
advanced account policy -
http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/Account_Policy_Design