[Fedora-directory-users] Re: Memory leak in FDS?

Philip Kime pkime at Shopzilla.com
Sat Aug 26 03:06:58 UTC 2006

Hmm, I may have spoken too soon about the memory leak fix - it fixed it
when I tested doing about 4 requests per second over SSL but on the
server that had the real leak, the load is much higher, after an hour,
SNMP reports:

RHDS-MIB::dsOneLevelSearchOps.389 = Counter32: 155748

so it's getting a fair few requests and the memory is drifting up
slowly, by a megabyte or so every few minutes. I'll keep an eye on it
overnight but it looks like it's monotinically increasing ...

PK

--
Philip Kime
NOPS Systems Architect