[Fedora-directory-users] Howto on Basic Setup

Jason Russler jrussler at helix.nih.gov
Wed Aug 30 21:04:19 UTC 2006

Hi James,
The packaged directory console includes a section for Unix (and WinNT)
attributes for users that will apply everything you need in terms of
object classes.  Between that and the PAM howto (and possibly the SSL
howto) on the FDS website, you should have everything you need to get
this going.  Cheers,
-Jason