[Fedora-directory-users] Extending inetOrgPerson Class

Ankur Agarwal ankur_agwal at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 13 19:20:27 UTC 2006

Hi,

  I want to add some attributes to my users hence want to extend inetOrgPerson class. Have a few questions related to that:

  1) I am able to add attributes and create a new class extending inetOrgPerson using Red Hat directory console. But if i want to move these chanegs to other environment do i need to use console only to make chanegs maually? How can i export this new class and attributes and import on target environment?

  2) If there is an optional attribute in inetOrgPerson that i want to make mandatory how can i do that?

  3) How can i export my new ou and import it to target env?

  I have looked at dsadm pdf documentation and could not find any ways to move chanegs using scripts/ldif files. Please help me here.

  Thanks,