[Fedora-directory-users] automount (revisited)

Roger Spencer rspencer at auspicecorp.com
Wed Feb 1 20:55:51 UTC 2006

I removed the entire 63nisdomain.ldif file, since almost all of it
duplicated attributes in the 10rfc2307bis.ldif, some with different oids
(I believe I got it from the Solaris client install howto).  I then
replaced 10rc2307.ldif with the bis file and slapd started up fine.

Only one problem with it so far, I can create an automountmap entry but
can't create an automap entry underneath it using the admin interface.
Throws a java.lang.NullPointerException.  Creating an ldif file and
importing it works fine though.