[Fedora-directory-users] crash after succesfull pwdchange via ldappasswd

Rich Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Wed Feb 1 22:51:31 UTC 2006

Jo De Troy wrote:

> Hi Rich,
>
> thanks for the quick reply.
> Do you need more info from me wrt behaviour I described?

We'll try to reproduce it and get back to you.  If you like, please file
a bug in http://bugzilla.redhat.com against Fedora Directory Server with
the necessary steps to reproduce the problem.  That way you'll get
automatically notified of any changes in the status.

> Has the password strength enforcement been submitted yet? Any idea if
> and when this will be included in a next release? And when could we
> expect such a release?

Probably sometime by the end of the month.

> I've read something about a plugin that would also change samba
> passwords in FDS, do you happen to know what the status of that is?

AFAIK, no one is working on it.