[Fedora-directory-users] Hp_ux authentication

Mike Jackson mj at sci.fi
Fri Feb 10 17:44:36 UTC 2006

Bliss, Aaron wrote:
> Were running fds in our environment, and authenticating our linux
> servers to our directory servers; we have a couple of hp_ux boxes (11i)
> here and I would like to configure them to also authenticate to fds; is
> this possible?  If so can you point me to some documentation for
> configuring these boxes?  Thanks very much.

Sure, it's possible; I use it quite extensively. PADL wrote the LDAP-UX
Integration for HP-UX.

http://h20293.www2.hp.com/portal/swdepot/displayProductInfo.do?productNumber=J4269AA

It is nearly like nss_ldap and pam_ldap, except that there is an
"ldapclientd" which needs to be configured to proxy the LDAP connections.

BR,
--
mike