[Fedora-directory-users] problems after server rename

Ulli Horlacher Ulli.Horlacher at rus.uni-stuttgart.de
Wed Feb 15 17:57:05 UTC 2006

My boss forced me to rename the server hostname (I KNOW this is a stupid
idea, but ...) and now I have the following situation:

lanldap4:/opt/fedora-ds# ./start-admin
lanldap4:/opt/fedora-ds# tail admin-serv/logs/error
[Wed Feb 15 14:53:42 2006] [crit] mod_admserv_post_config(): unable to build user/group LDAP server info: unable to set User/Group baseDN
Configuration Failed

The admin server is not running and I cannot connect with startconsole.

I suppose I have to change some configs (in
/opt/fedora-ds/admin-serv/config ?) but which ones?

--
-- Ullrich Horlacher --------------------- mailto:framstag at belwue.de --
   BelWue Coordination                       phone: +49 711 685 5872