[Fedora-directory-users] Disabling vlv support

Reinhard Nappert rnappert at juniper.net
Mon Feb 27 15:59:01 UTC 2006

Unfortunately there is a bug (iPlanet/SUN Directory Server used to have
the same bug, but it was fixed recently). In case you perform vlv
searches and modifications occur at the same time the server hangs. Have
a look at the release notes
(http://docs.sun.com/source/819-1814-10/relnotes_ds51sp4.html) bug-id
4973380. Therefore, I do not want to accept any vlv requests.

Cheers
-Reinhard