[Fedora-directory-users] Server-Side ACLs for pam_ldap logins.

Michael Montgomery mmontgomery at theplanet.com
Tue Jan 3 18:19:58 UTC 2006

I do agree that this is closer to what I'm looking for, but the first
problem I see is that I wanted to allow Groups of people to login to
Groups of servers like:

cn=www,ou=Group,dc=example,dc=com  is a group of www servers.
cn=Unix,ou=Group,dc=example,dc=com  is a group of Unix users.

So basically, on the people in the Unix group, can login to the www
servers, and so forth.

Is there any way, other than client side pam modules, such as:
http://www.splitbrain.org/projects/pam_require
That will allow this to work?

Thanks again everyone.