[Fedora-directory-users] Samba PDC using FDS backend

Brian Rudy brudy at praecogito.com
Mon Jan 9 19:52:54 UTC 2006

I did some additional digging and realized that somehow I did something
incorrectly while converting the samba.schema file to 61samba.ldif. My
61samba.ldif was over 176kb (the latter part being filled with binary
gibberish), but should have been ~13k if things had completed properly
:P Strangely enough, I didn't see any errors in the slapd logs about
being unable to load the schema file...