[Fedora-directory-users] Grabbing unix crypt of password

Daniel Shackelford dshackel at arbor.edu
Fri Jan 20 14:13:18 UTC 2006

Hello,

We have scripts that are currently looking at our Win2003 and grabbing
the user passwords via SFU.  This is in a Unix crypt format, and it is
then stuffed into the local passwd file and httpauth file on our HPUX
server.  We are attempting to move to FDS and it would be super nice if
we could just change a few line of our current scripts to get the
password crypts from there instead.

Are my hopes too high?

--
Daniel Shackelford
Systems Administrator

"For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give His life a ransom for many"
Mark 10:45