[Fedora-directory-users] Samba PDC using FDS backend

Brian Rudy brudy at praecogito.com
Sat Jan 21 20:03:22 UTC 2006

Mike Jackson wrote:

> Brian Rudy wrote:
>
>> This far I have only seen this happen one time. I tried multiple
>> times with the same machine and a few other development boxes with no
>> success. Its certainly possible that I mistyped something during the
>> initial schema conversion step, but I don't see how it would have
>> produced this file either.
>

> OK, I would consider this case closed, but I don't have those type of
> rights in the bugzilla. Maybe Rich or one of the others can close it.
>
> BR,
> Mike

There are two problems listed in the bug:

1) OpenLDAP schema file conversion produces invalid LDIF.
2) slapd does not complain that it is unable to read said LDIF.

For the moment, we can assume PEBKAC for #1, but #2 warrants further
scrutiny.

--
Brian Rudy  (brudyNO at SPAMpraecogito.com)
Funky Monkey

Praecogito=>Thinking Ahead...
--

Tweaking your inner geek.