[Fedora-directory-users] How to enable "cn=Directory Administrator" to login from only specified hosts

Richard Megginson rmeggins at redhat.com
Wed Jan 25 16:13:30 UTC 2006

Gökhan Afacan wrote:

>Hello,
>How can I enable "cn=Directory Administrator" to login from only
>specified hosts?

I don't think that is possible.

>I mean that cn=Directory Administrator user can only logon only from 10.1.3.110.
>How can I do that?

I don't think you can do that.  If you are worried about Directory
Manager access, you can create another account (like the console admin
account) that has administrator privileges, then you can set up ACIs for
that user, then you can disable the directory manager account.