[Fedora-directory-users] Admin Server or Console problem

Little Dragon ldragon at freemail.hu
Thu Jan 26 09:49:34 UTC 2006

Hi,

My problem is partly solved.

I am testing FDS on virtual PC (VPC) with FC4.

It seems my problem related to DHCP/DNS settings.
The VCP gets the IP address from DHCP but the hostname is not
registered as it is just a test and I am testing it when I
have a few free minutes.

Then I installed a new VPC without network (only the "lo" is
there) and now it works as it should.

If you are on a network then try to check the hostname with
"nslookup yourhostname". If it is not OK then your problem
is also could related to DHCP/DNS.

HTH,
Laszlo

"Hyo-su,Won<Monster>" <iamyasu at pmcmantech.com> írta:

> Cannot connect to the Admin Server http://hostname:1500;
> The URL is not correct or the server is not running.
>
> I'm looking for how to solve..
>
> If you got any idea.. can I share your opinion?

Harry Potter és a Félvér Herceg! Garantált szállítás a megjelenés napján! (február 10. )
Jegyezze elő most! http://www.bookline.hu/control/news?newsid=322&affiliate=frehp6kar1482