[Fedora-directory-users]command line not working

Jim Patterson jim_patterson at comcast.net
Wed Jul 5 22:55:59 UTC 2006

Ah yes, seems to work much better now.  I was wondering how this worked
since I thought ldap* commands were tied to /etc/openldap/ldap.conf.  I
still haven't figured out where these commands are connected to, but I
guess as I go through this I'll figure it out. On to page 81 of
ds71admin.pdf.

Thanks