[Fedora-directory-users] can't become a pdc]

Strong Steve SStrong at cr.k12.ia.us
Fri Jul 14 02:52:55 UTC 2006

actually, i fixed this problem and i've got samba and fedora directory working well with each other.  BUT....

how do you add computers to the windoze domain?  i saw a reference to some scripts from IDEALX, but it seems like now that the users, groups and authentication are working for people logging in from linux clients, that i'd rather not start all over.

by the way, the documentation's "how-to" had some errors.  can someone tell me how to get them fixed?  can users add to the wiki somehow?

thanks again,
steve