[Fedora-directory-users] Blank Password Policy Screen

Ian Bishop Ian.Bishop at netoptions.com.au
Sat Jul 15 04:39:19 UTC 2006

I've just installed Fedora DS 1.0.2 on Redhat Enterprise 4 with Jave
Runtime RPM jre-1.5.0_07 installed.

I go into the GUI console and bring up the Directory. When I select a
user in the 'people' OU and right click, then select 'manage password
policy' -> 'User' -> 'For User..' I get a popup window, blank except two
bars at right angles to each other in the middle of the window and a
'close' button in the lower right corner.

This happens regardless of which user I select or if I select the parent
OU, right click and choose 'For subtree..'.

Is this a glitch in the GUI or have I missed something?

Thanks,
Ian.