[Fedora-directory-users] Fedora DS v1.0.2 src RPMs?

Dennis Gilmore dennis at royalpublishing.com
Thu Mar 2 22:58:05 UTC 2006

On Thursday 02 March 2006 16:42, Richard Megginson wrote:
> Dennis Gilmore wrote:
> >On Thursday 02 March 2006 16:24, Richard Megginson wrote:
> >>If you want to build it yourself the information is here -
> >>http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/wiki/Building#One-Step_Build
> >>
> >>In a nutshell:
> >>wget http://directory.fedora.redhat.com/sources/dsbuild-fds102.tar.gz
> >>tar xfz dsbuild-fds102.tar.gz
> >>cd dsbuild-fds102/meta/ds
> >>make 2>&1 | tee build.log
> >>
> >>Use make BUILD_RPM=1 to make an RPM (default is an installable setuputil
> >>package), use DEBUG=full to produce a debug build (default is optimize).
> >
> >How well do you think a build would go on sparc linux?
>
> What OS?  I've never tried it, but RHEL or Fedora Core should work.
Aurora SPARC Linux  its a port of Fedora to SPARC.

I guess ill give it a go and see what happens
--
Regards

Dennis Gilmore  RHCE
Network Manager
Royal Publishing
(309)693-3171 x299
7620 N. Harker Drive
Peoria IL 61615

Fedora Core release 4 (Rawhide)
 16:57:30 up  8:42,  6 users,  load average: 0.98, 1.07, 1.21