[Fedora-directory-users] HELP: Error while start startconsole

Alex magobin at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 14:47:05 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've an error when I try to start console before an Express Installation,
the error is not the same of FAQ and I 've correctly installed
xorgx11-deprecated.so; It seems that don't find a method..... the error is:

./startconsole -u magobin -a http://ldap.example.com:55087
Warning: -ms8m not understood. Ignoring.
Warning: -mx64m not understood. Ignoring.
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: method
com.netscape.management.client.util.RemoteImage.setImage was not found.
   at _Jv_ResolvePoolEntry(java.lang.Class, int) (/usr/lib/libgcj.so.5.0.0)
   at
com.netscape.management.client.util.RemoteImage.RemoteImage(java.lang.String
) (Unknown Source)
   at
com.netscape.management.nmclf.SuiLookAndFeel.initComponentDefaults(javax.swi
ng.UIDefaults) (Unknown Source)
   at com.netscape.management.nmclf.SuiLookAndFeel.getDefaults() (Unknown
Source)
   at javax.swing.UIManager.put(java.lang.Object, java.lang.Object)
(/usr/lib/libgcj.so.5.0.0)
   at
com.netscape.management.client.components.FontFactory.initializeLFFonts()
(Unknown Source)
   at
com.netscape.management.client.console.Console.common_init(java.lang.String)
(Unknown Source)
   at
com.netscape.management.client.console.Console.Console(java.lang.String,
java.lang.String, java.lang.String, java.lang.String, java.lang.String,
java.lang.String) (Unknown Source)
   at
com.netscape.management.client.console.Console.main(java.lang.String[])
(Unknown Source)

Any help is appreciated

Thanks in advance

Alex