[Fedora-directory-users] FDS 1.0.2 and expiring passwords

Goolsby, Daniel S (Daniel) daniel.goolsby at verizonbusiness.com
Mon Mar 6 15:14:25 UTC 2006

I have been able to use FDS with normal passwords, but have yet to
figure out how to implement expiring passwords.  I know that is part of
just about any standard security policy.  I currently have an
ldap/Kerberos implementation in place, but would rather have it in one
centralized gui'd location, for when I leave it would be easier to hand
off-plus it looks cleaner and should work better.

Daniel

This e-mail has been scanned by Verizon Managed Email Content Service, using Skeptic™ technology powered by MessageLabs. For more information on Verizon Managed Email Content Service, visit http://www.verizonbusiness.com.