[Fedora-directory-users] Adding Samba Groups to FDS

Mont Rothstein mont.rothstein at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 00:23:27 UTC 2006

I am (still) following the How To for integrating Samba with FDS and I am
working on adding Samba groups to FDS.

Everything went well until I got to the "net groupmap" section.

For each net groupmap command I got a "Can't lookup UNIX group Domain
Admins" message.

Were the group names specified in the previous steps merely examples?  I
have a bare install and haven't created any groups in unix (other than those
created with new users) nor have I created any in Samba.

If they were not simply examples are these messages expected or is something
else wrong?

Thanks,
-Mont