[Fedora-directory-users] Re: Problem adding user

Mont Rothstein mont.rothstein at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 18:26:57 UTC 2006

A suggestion was made that I should add the contents of my
sambaAdmin.ldiffile to this post.  They are below.

The kerberosSecurityObject isn't in my schema, so thus the error.  But why
did migrate_password.pl put that in my ldif?  Is there a config option
somewhere that should be switched to disable Kerberos or do I just need to
manually edit the ldif and delete the offending line?

Thanks,
-Mont

dn: uid=Administrator,ou=People,dc=forayadams,dc=foray,dc=com
uid: Administrator
cn: Samba Admin
givenName: Samba
sn: Admin
mail: Administrator at forayadams.foray.com
mailRoutingAddress: Administrator at mail.forayadams.foray.com
mailHost: mail.forayadams.foray.com
objectClass: inetLocalMailRecipient
objectClass: person
objectClass: organizationalPerson
objectClass: inetOrgPerson
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: top
objectClass: kerberosSecurityObject
userPassword: {crypt}x
krbName: Administrator at FORAYADAMS.FORAY.COM
loginShell: /bin/bash
uidNumber: 0
gidNumber: 0
homeDirectory: /root